YSU Post UTME Form 2020: Yobe State University, YSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is still Out. Cut-off mark is 160 – 200 depending on the course. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Yobe State University (YSU) that the Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale from 13th July 2020.
Though candidates who scored at least 160 are eligible to apply, the cut-off mark is high for some other courses. See the official cut-off marks for all institutions here.
UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that NO PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES is required for the screening exercise. The post utme registration is ongoing till further notice.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
NOTE: All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates who applied for programs such as Education Arts, Education Science, Education Social Science, Arabic & Islamic Studies, Sociology & Anthropology and Biological Science should visit JAMB portal to change to appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programs they chose as their first choice but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programs must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- B.A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/ Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education, instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies, instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc Biology instead of Biological Science which is nomenclature of the department, but the program is Biology; and
- B.Sc Sociology instead of Sociology & Anthropology.
- MBBS (Medicine and Surgery) – 210
- Physiotherapy – 190
- Human Anatomy and Human Physiology – 180
- Biochemistry, Geology and Microbiology – 180
- Biology and Computer Science – 170
- All other YSU Courses – 160
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should follow the procedure below to apply:
- Step 1: Visit ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php
- Step 2: Click on “Click here to create new Account“
- Step 3: Enter your jamb registration number, email and phone number in the space provided.
RRR Code will be generated and printed on the screening. You may wish to continue and pay online with your DEBIT/ATM card or download the slip and pay at any bank branch
- Step 4: After payment, go back to ysu.edu.ng/putme login with your jamb registration number and RRR code.
- Step 5: You will see the following icons; bio-data, SSCE Result, A-level result, Programme of Study, documents upload and Finalize Application.
Click on each of the icon and provide relevant information.
- Step 6: Step 6: Download Acknowledgement slip
Candidates Should Take Note of the Following
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so. SEE: JAMB Change of Course Form.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level result not uploaded by candidate during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.