Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. Form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all aspirants of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic (TOPS) that the Post utme Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. This is the National Diploma (ND) Full-time Pre-Admission Screening.
Registration is ongoing and will end Monday, 30th November 2020.
If you want the Oke-Ogun Poly amended 2019/2020 academic calendar, kindly here
Candidates Eligible for Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME.
Available Courses for Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME:
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME:
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution can also apply.
PS: If TOPS was NOT your 1ST choice of Institution, visit your JAMB portal for Change of Institution to make TOPS your 1st Choice Institution.
How to Obtain Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME Form.
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
- Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
Print a copy of your application form.
MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER.