RSUST 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening date: This is to inform all candidates who chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) and applied for the Post-UTME screening that the management of the university has announced the date for re-printing of registration slip and screening exercise. RSUST 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening date has been announced
The schedule is as follows;
(i) September 15, 2020 – Reprinting of Registration slip.
(ii) September 21-29, 2020 – Screening Exercise commences in batches
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to their examination dates and observe all NCDC guidelines on Covid-19.
No candidate shall be allowed into the Campus without facemask. Further updates are available on www.rsu.edu.ng
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 21st September 2020, to Tuesday 29th September, 2020 Online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.