Obong University Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening forms for the 2020/2021 session are currently on sale. See details on how to obtain the form below;
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into various undergraduate programmes through its Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise of Obong University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
General University Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- Admission into the University is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability, or political inclination
- Admission into the University is only through either the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- In order to be eligible for admission into the Obong University, all prospective students are expected to satisfy the following general requirements:
For admission through 100 level (UTME),
I. Possess five (5) credits at SSCE or equivalence in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
II. Score of acceptable points in the UTME in relevant subjects.
For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry),
(in addition to 5 SSCE credits passes as in ((3) I above), obtain a minimum of two (2) A’ level (or its equivalence) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, GCE A/Level, OND or HND with credit/merit passes, or possess a good first degree in a relevant field as the case may be.
4. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for admission into most courses.
- JAMB cut-off mark for Obong University in the 2020/21 session is 140 points.
Students currently enrolled at other universities who wish to transfer to Obong University should follow the following instructions to pay for and fill the Obong University admission form.
Click here to see the fee schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session
How to Apply Obong University Post-UTME / DE Screening
Candidates are to proceed to https://www.obonguniversity.org/apply-for-admission for application details.