Nasarawa State University, NASPOLY HND and Pre-ND admission form is on sale for 2020/2021 session. See how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has granted Approval and Accreditation for the Courses offered by the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia.
Consequently, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1) HND Science Laboratory Technology
2) HND Leisure and Tourism
3) HND Urban and Regional Planning
4) HND Accountancy
5) HND Business Administration and Management
6) HND Public Administration
7) HND Estate Management
8 ) HND Computer Science.
How to Apply NASPOLY HND and Pre-ND Admission Form
- Go to any Cybercafé or use your data loaded device (e.g. Laptop, Android cellular phone, etc) and log unto https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng.
- Select the Admissions menu and click on how to apply to guide you through the process.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions)
Zamani Habu Ibrahim
Registrar/Secretary to the Council