Originally posted 2020-08-27 03:44:06. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
UPDATE ON KSP POST UTME DEADLINE:
This is to inform the public and prospective students of the Kogi State Polytechnic KSP that the management of the institution has extended the deadline for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration.
According to the management, the new deadline is October 15th, 2020, 2020. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post-UTME 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The price of the form is N2000. See details below.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KSP POST UTME
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the apply now link
- click on applyOnline
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter“UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- you must Come Along with your registration for the screening
We Strongly Advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into thehall.
- Observe social distancing
III. Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during the application
- Kindly visit portal.kogiostatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
The deadline for the Post-UTME registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is now October 15th, 2020.