Kaduna State University, KASU 2020/2021 Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Form has been released for sales. See the details below for Eligibility and Registration procedures.
LATEST UDPATE:This is to notify all applicants who scored 170 above and chose Kaduna State University as their first choice that Post UTME Registration Closes on November 15th, 2020.
They are advised to ensure they finish their registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again. Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KASU Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal.
Kaduna State University (KASU), Katsina 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in Kaduna State University (KASU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
KASU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
KASU Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 170. Screening registration cost is ₦2000.
KASU Post UTME Screening Invitation
Kaduna State University invites candidates that applied for admission as first choice through UTME and DE for online screening.
a. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
b. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See table below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
For departmental cut-off marks, CLICK HERE.
c. Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
d. Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Play store).
Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
i. Username is your JAMB Number (For Example 12345678BG).
ii. Password is your JAMB Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details.
i. Click “Pay via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
ii. Proceed with payment.
- After successful payment, Logout into your account & wait for 10 minutes, then log in and continue your registration.
Click Here to Register Now or Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng
Samuel S. Manshop
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.