Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) has released department by department school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the breakdown below.
Igbinedion University School Fees Schedule:
The school authorities of Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) has published the school fees schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The school fees schedule indicates the amount payable by new and returning students of the university across all the departments for the 2020/2021 session.
The tables below show the detailed breakdown of the fees.
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||
200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N15,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00
|100 Level Students
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N15,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N15,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal at https://iuokada.waeup.org/login (parents should ask their wards for the login credentials)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
For more details, please call: Bursar – 0803 469 5023, Registrar – 0803 590 2949