Originally posted 2020-08-18 03:38:12. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
IMT Post-UTME 2020: Post UTME from for the National Diploma (ND) programs.
Prospective students are hereby informed that the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), has commenced the sale of forms for the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 19th October, 2020 to 23rd October, 2020 by 8:am daily. The price of the form is N2.000. The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit https://portal.imt.edu.ng/SLMS.Application/Application
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day
POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 19th October 2020 to 23rd October 2020 by 8:am daily. Venue is CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3), ENUGU.