IFOTECH post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is announced. The cut-off mark is 100 and form fee is N2, 000. For eligibility and registration procedures, check below information.
The management of Ifo College Of Management and Technology (IFOTECH) has announced admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested applicants are to proceed to apply.
Applications are invited from the following:
- Candidates who scored 100 & above in 2020 UTME and made IFOTECH 1st,2nd ,3rd or 4th choice
- Candidates who did not choose IFOTECH but willing to have change of institution to IFOTECH as 1st choice.
- CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT SIT FOR UTME
Ifo College Of Management and Technology (IFOTECH) is a public partnership (ppp) established Institution. It is approved by Federal Government of Nigeria and accredited by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE). To know their school fees, please call any of the following numbers: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07032647577, 09031681632.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: (Plus 4 Months Siwes adding artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) to your transformation)
(a.) Computer Hardware Engineering
( b.) Computer Science and Software Engineering
(c) Networking and System security
( d.) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: (Plus 4 Months Siwes / training in Industries for More Practical Exposure)
(a.)Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
(b.) Film & Television Production
(c.) Accounting & Financial Studies
(d.) Marketing & Business Studies
(e.) Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Admission Entry Requirements & Duration
(a) Candidates must have specific SSC requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(b) Awaiting result but must possess entry qualification to graduate
(c) Candidates who did not sit for 2019 UTME shall contact JAMB for regularization to have JAMB registration Num. & JAMB admission letter needed to partake in national youth service corps (NYSC)
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES:
- National Diploma: 4 Semesters (18 months)
- Professional Diploma: 2 Semester (9 months)
How to Apply
Candidates seeking admission are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at the institution’s website ifotechpoly.edu.ng.
- On the portal, click on
- Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives
- Click PAYMENT in your portal to pay for application through REMITA
- Enter Payment Description & Enter Amount To Pay e.g (Processing fee #2,000 or Application fee #5,500 )
- Click PROCEED to generate RRR, You can pay instantly with your ATM DEBIT CARD or PRINT RRR and proceed to any bank to pay
Alternative payment option
- Make your payment into the institution bank account below
BANK: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO. : 0 1 2 0 2 3 1 0 9 8
ACCT NAME: IFO COLLEGE OF MGT. & TECHNOLOGY
- After payment TEXT your detail *Full name *Remita RRR or Deposit slip no *Amount paid to 0903 168 1632 to receive e-PIN & SERIAL NUM. to fund your portal wallet and submit your admission application form.
THE FEES BELOW IS APPLICABLE TO UTME CANDIDATES ( ND FULL TIME)
- Application #2,000
- Acceptance #10,000
- Sch. Fee #55,000
- Hostel #30,000
ENQUIRY: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07032647577, 09037583703