The Ibarapa Polytechnic now Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa Post-UTME registration, eligibility and all relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Cut-off mark is 120. Find full details below:
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa was carved out of The Polytechnic, Ibadan in 2014 to award National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND). At The Ibarapa Polytechnic, we have the responsibility of training, imparting knowledge and building career for our students which will enable them to contribute massively to the social and economic development of the country. Once again you are welcome.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma programme in the following programmes:
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
– Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must have scored not below 120.
– Candidates must have chosen Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their Institution of 1st choice.
– Candidates willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their 1st choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) immediately, can also apply. Click Here for JAMB change of institution.
– The ND Post UTME screening is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
How to Apply for Ibarapa Poly Post-UTME Screening Exercise
– Go to the admission application portal: https://application.aope.edu.ng/ and fill the appropriate form
– As soon as you are registered, Go to login and feed in your application ID and password.
– Continue your registration.
SPECIAL NOTE: Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal.