Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) 2020 Post UTME Form released for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Registration for Screening commenced on Wednesday 12th August 2020 and ends on Wednesday 18th November 2020. The Post UTME exercise will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|