Originally posted 2020-09-21 20:31:34. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Federal Poly Nasarawa (FPN) 2020/2021 POST UTME Form 2020: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Full-Time) Form for the 2020/2021 session is out. The cut-off mark is 120. Form cost N2,000. See available courses, how to apply, and other details below.
Nasarawa Post Graduate Admission (PGD) was earlier announced and you might want to check it and we pleased to update you on Federal Poly Nasarawa 2020/2021 post UTME form.
This is to inform the public especially candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME that the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out.
Update: FPN Screening for this year will be online. Read up details below.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Screening Exercise:
All post utme aspirants are by this notice informed that the screening for this year will be online.
Consequently, all aspirants of the institution are mandated to pay the sum of N2,000 (excluding remita charges).
After payment, candidates should proceed to fill the screening document.
- You will be required to fill one O’level result checking card for ONE SITTING and two cards for two sittings
- Ensure all documents are accurate and perfect. Once submitted it cant be edited.
- Ensure you go to an appropriate channel to fill it. Or contact the center that registered you. You can also call 08036477497 for assistance. And yes, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Meanwhile, if you’re having issues completing your registration because your invoice status is showing “pending”, please go to the school ICT unit with your printout that has your RRR.
Be informed that the post utme form is still on sale. The information below is for your assistance
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2020 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points  are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Note: All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa in UTME are eligible to apply.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCE O’level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC, and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sitting.
ND Full-Time Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available ND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on
- In Application type, select National Diploma (ND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N2,000.
The online screening has commenced and will end on 30th November as this will allow the second category of students awaiting WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Results to participated in the process as directed by JAMB.