Fed Poly Kaura 2020/2021 Post-UTME form is out. The application ends on 6th November, 2020. Kindly check below for eligibility, registration procedure and others.
This is to inform the general public that online sale of POST UTME/admission form into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
- School of Business and Management Studies
- School of Engineering Technology
- School of Science Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Information and Communication Technology
Eligibility & Admission Requirements for Fed Poly Kaura 2020/2021 Post-UTME
i. Application Requirements: Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first or second choice and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
ii. Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
Method of Application Fed Poly Kaura Post-UTME
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirement, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.
6th November, 2020.
That is all we brought to you as regard Fed Poly Kaura 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Form at the moment.