Bowen University, Iwo resumes to school for the 2019/2020 Extended Remedial Programme. The resumption for all the concerned students is within 3 days. More information below:
The Directorate of Student Support Services wishes to communicate the approval of Management for resumption of Students for the 2019/2020 ERP which will be tutorial-based. The following information is to be noted by students who are eligible for the ERP.
1. Resumption for the 2019/2020 ERP is from Monday 21st September, 2020 to Wednesday 23rd September 2020 (a period of 3 days).
2. Only Students who have paid full fees are expected to resume for the tutorial.
3. Students who missed the Second Phase of the 2019/2020 examination because of incomplete school fees are now to pay the sum of fifty thousand Naira (N50,000) before they can be qualified to take the missed examination.
4. Students in category 3 above are to wait for the release of examination timetable before deciding to travel to the University to write the missed examination.
5. Upon release of the examination timetable for those who missed the Second Phase of the 2019/2020 examination because of fees, this category of students will be expected to resume two days to the paper/course listed for re-examination. These students are kindly enjoined to stay in touch with their respective Programme Coordinators for specific updates.
6. Students eligible to resume for the 2019/2020 ERP tutorial are to send an official letter to [email protected] to register their intention to resume for the 2019/2020 ERP. They are to resume with the following items in line with the COVID-19 safety guidelines:
a. At least, two (2) plastic face shields
b. At least, three (3) nose masks (preferably cream colour or white)
c. At least, three (3) portable hand sanitizers
In addition, Students are expected to strictly observe physical and social distancing throughout the period of their stay on campus. A COVID-19 Compliance Team is in place to monitor general compliance.
Some students have sent enquiries to the DSSS on the 2019/2020 Second Semester Results. We wish to state here that once the results areconsidered and approved by Senate, students will be promptly notified through formal and informal channels.
Travelling mercies to all students. Kind regards.
Dr. A.A. Aderibigbe
Director, Directorate of Student Support Services
Thanks for reading the piece we brought to as regard Bowen University Resumes School for Extended Remedial Programme