Originally posted 2020-09-12 16:09:49. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE: Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has commenced the sale of its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening exercise utility form. AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE is now obtainable for purchase on-line. See the listing of programs, eligibility, cut-off mark, requirements and obtain the form below.
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to Sunday 19th October 2020. See the guide on how to apply below
This is to tell the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall start on 13th July, 2020.
AE-FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order to not expose the candidates to Covid-19.
Also, eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for change of course, via JAMB, into the underlisted programmes that are below subscribed:
- Agriculture(Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Agribusiness & Management
- Agricultural Science Education
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Applied Geophysics
- Education Biology
- Education Business Administration
- Education Chemistry
- Education Guidance and Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts on JAMB Portal)
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery will need to have a minimal score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimal of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimal of 180 and above for different programmes and didn’t select AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, however want to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to use for PUTME However, such candidates should effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or earlier than the closing date of thirty first August, 2020.
- This can be relevant to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
AE-FUNAI Degree Courses.
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing charge of N2, 000 solely. To register, follow the steps outlined under:
- Visit the University web site: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your cost mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ once more.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who efficiently complete the above process will be allowed entry to a link through which they will add their O’Level credentials for screening.
For support: E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.